Toyo T1R any good

T1R will be shocking on track, very soft road tyre, makes loads of noise and will wear very quickly with going 'off' quickly on track too

what track are you doing in Wales? Llandow or Pembrey?

sorry I'm just going to wales for a weekend noon not a track day, I'm not sure what to go for after my conti 5s.

also thanks, guess i won't go toyo. haha

Mediums will last just like the AD08'S and 595's. So you should get 12k easily out the fronts.

The Softs will wear a little quicker but nothing to worry about, ideal if your doing a few track days.

I have softs on the front of mine and mediums on the rear. I'm really happy with them. The bite on turn in is excellent with no flex in the tyre wall. In the wet they still give a massive feel of confidence. Personally I think they are better than the 595's and the AD08'S.

i run the R1R's in the wet on my Elise and my Elan and they are a very, very good tyre in the wet, but also a good tyre in the dry
as for T1R 's i found them Not to be a good tyre and would never buy them again.

I had a chat with Fernandez at the Autosport show about the tyres he is running and was talking very highly of them, so i will be trying these on the Clio when i need some new tyres.
Oh by the way they are Nankang NS-2R and about £400 a set.

i run the R1R's in the wet on my Elise and my Elan and they are a very, very good tyre in the wet, but also a good tyre in the dry
as for T1R 's i found them Not to be a good tyre and would never buy them again.

I had a chat with Fernandez at the Autosport show about the tyres he is running and was talking very highly of them, so i will be trying these on the Clio when i need some new tyres.
Oh by the way they are Nankang NS-2R and about £400 a set.

Yes we had a good chat. :smile:. as said I'm super impressed with them. I fitted them before becoming a dealer for them. It was while chatting to the Nankang guys and giving them some feedback on the tyres that they offered to supply them to me.

[MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION] is there enough flex in the tyre wall for day to day on the NS-2R? Just don't want a crashy, uncomfortable ride.

I'm on H&R 30/40 springs...

Its such a tough decision.... I am due some now, got 15k outta the Conti's and my car doesn't get an easy life. Down to about 2.5mm so really should get some soon. Just unsure what route to go down, the Conti's have been great on mine and have always performed OK, might give the Nankang's a try but I had some of a different range of Nankang on the Beemer and they was crap, proper ditch finders so am a little unsure on these semi-slicks..... Angel seems to like them and I ain't read any bad reviews so it ain't really as much a gamble but its the age old case of better the devil ya know v's the devil ya don't know

Its such a tough decision.... I am due some now, got 15k outta the Conti's and my car doesn't get an easy life. Down to about 2.5mm so really should get some soon. Just unsure what route to go down, the Conti's have been great on mine and have always performed OK, might give the Nankang's a try but I had some of a different range of Nankang on the Beemer and they was crap, proper ditch finders so am a little unsure on these semi-slicks..... Angel seems to like them and I ain't read any bad reviews so it ain't really as much a gamble but its the age old case of better the devil ya know v's the devil ya don't know

More than welcome to come and test them out on my car mate. :smile: