Throttle body hose size

I wouldn't have anything to do with this extra noise thing mike? Haha 70mm elbow and 70mm external for stainless pipe, wish the rest of my stuff would arrive

yea it is indeed ill stick pics up when all the bits arrive, need some more noise :thumbup:

yep for the TB you defo need a 70mm hose mate which is the ID,as a rule alloy pipes are sized on there OD so still 70mm,only arguement you could have is that the ID of the alloy pipe is obviously a touch smaller than 70mm due to the wall thickness,(prob more like 67mm),personally can't see it making any difference

the maxogens that smoggy mark sells at the mo are 76mm OD (73mm ID) and apparently give better flow,i'm hopefully fitting mine tomorrow so i'll post some comparison pics comparing it to the standard 70mm maxogen (67mm ID) i run at the minute,you do need a 76 to 70mm reducer to run this though

Last edited:
Still no samco arrived today! This is a nightmare I ordered it on the 23rd, itching to get it all completed

Who did you order your samco with?might be best to give them a ring,If you have ordered it in a different colour it can take up to 4 weeks if they have no stock.

Its pretty shocking 4 weeks I think, oh well I can still fit my varley and sort out and tidy fuse box's so it all looks the part, the filter sounds great though just now behind the standard battery

yep for the TB you defo need a 70mm hose mate which is the ID,as a rule alloy pipes are sized on there OD so still 70mm,only arguement you could have is that the ID of the alloy pipe is obviously a touch smaller than 70mm due to the wall thickness,(prob more like 67mm),personally can't see it making any difference

the maxogens that smoggy mark sells at the mo are 76mm OD (73mm ID) and apparently give better flow,i'm hopefully fitting mine tomorrow so i'll post some comparison pics comparing it to the standard 70mm maxogen (67mm ID) i run at the minute,you do need a 76 to 70mm reducer to run this though

sounds good, look forward to seeing the difference