Thoughts on these

I think I could stretch the extra couple hundred but just looking at what people think for now, not committed...that was the only tyre option for those wheels on the site

ahaaaaaaaaaaa.. i was finking about these wheels the otehr week...

iv always liked the compo th series... i had 8x 16's on my r19 a few years back, look lush... but only on the right car... i fink they would look good on a clio... bt it have to be slammed and go for the track car look to pull it off tbh!!! ... i fink its a marmite situation tbh!!!!!

ahaaaaaaaaaaa.. i was finking about these wheels the otehr week...

iv always liked the compo th series... i had 8x 16's on my r19 a few years back, look lush... but only on the right car... i fink they would look good on a clio... bt it have to be slammed and go for the track car look to pull it off tbh!!! ... i fink its a marmite situation tbh!!!!!

With you all the way on the 'marmite situation' the same with most things on here tbh!

I had 14" Compo's on my 106 gti and it looked the nuts...but the rear bumper nearly touched the ground on that ha!

The recommended tyre size is a bit 'out there' but found an extra tab to get conti 3's on it and they have them at £104 a corner!!!

pmsl... 14's no wonder it was nearly on the floor, iv only ever bought compo's.... or left the standard wheels on,

comps are teh way forward on british raods........ im too scared to go to a lightweight wheel purely because of teh state our uk roads are in... and you cnat miss every pot hole and bad bit of tarmac :worried:

u getting 17? or 18 inch compos?

proper rally slag wheels mate, they look fab.
don't listen to the haters!! lol.

btw - wtf do you do to have 1200+ spare for winter wheels lol

Going to see what the weight difference is in 18's to the standard speedlines already on there and if they arent much more go for them...love the look of the R26 allowys on some of the cars on here

proper rally slag wheels mate, they look fab.
don't listen to the haters!! lol.

btw - wtf do you do to have 1200+ spare for winter wheels lol

They looked the bo!!ocks on my 106 so imagine white on white with the clio should pull it off too...Work for Holker Estate's as a surveyor and having a Lord as your boss seems to mean about 20% on top of what I should actually be earning...job for life ha!

I cant find any pics but im pretty sure Mike Roberts had a set on his white mk5 golf, They look awesome i love em!

Pete

They are nice but due to the width of the wheel/tyre they'll be even worse than standard wheels/tyres in the snow.
Need some steelies with skinny tyres.

i don't think he wants them to help him get through the snow. i think the main reason is so he doesn't ruin his normal alloys.

stu.