Those exhaust tips are just the job...

For twenty quid and posted, I think they improve the back end a beaut.

8360160705_d9e63b3585.jpg
Exhaust Tips by Dean0Mac

I had to cut mine to the fit the KTR exhaust tail pipe and jubilee clip them. The diffuser hides the cuts nicely and the finish on the back is more attractive. :smiley:

There very close haha.

I have a small gap around the circumference of the pipe, as the tail pipes on the exhaust system didnt sit "high", touching the diffuser.

The exhaust tips do get hot fast though, so it's a point well made.

i'd keep an eye on the tips then mate as the exhaust moves a fair amount when your giving it some and you don't want to melt your diffuser

The only reason I mentioned it was you see quite a few of the diffusers that come up for sale have been melted, something's doing the melting out there and it isn't the standard slash cut tips...

I've got the RenaultSport tips on mine and they've survived a few track days and 30k + without melting though so hopefully you'll be safe :smile:

I noticed that my diffuser was slightly melted a few weeks ago. I can only assume it was the 'tap on' eBay exhaust tips I had previously used. Luckily it's only a tiny patch that got damaged so I'm not too bothered.

Mines melted too whilst using the Ktec 200 tips on my 197. 200 diffuser is due in 2-3 of weeks though so its all good :smile: