this sucks!!!!

i was almost ready to make my mind up on the 200... and now iv seen this i think the 197 looks so much better tbh :worried: annoyin. im very tempted to by a ff 197 r27 in blue :worried:

this one looks stunning

DSCF1452.jpg

lol! why dont you just keep what you got then and spend your money tarting it up?? Ktec are bringing out a turbo soon.Havent you seen the black 200 they have in the show room? Its been there for yonks!! Would of thought you would of sen that with your mate working there? Agree with the 200 front, v nice car but the 197 looks meaner and imo has more road presence.

yer that black 200 is rank... grey grill and diffuser looks ****...

i test drove a liquid yellow one a while back was really nice... but didnt have recaros and they wanted 20k lol

I had an R27 and now a 200. I can honestly say that I think the 197 looks "prettier" and the 200 looks "meaner" and "more grown up". These are the sorts of comments I get from my friends.

mees a thinking that as mine has no longer got any warrenty i should get a newer one... or a 200.
i think the 197 in that pic looks stunning so am swayin towards that :-( but the deal iv been offerd is playin on my mind so much :worried: :worried: i wish i could have both lol

I think you're gonna do it whatever dude hehe :wink:

Your in the same boat as I was, end of warranty etc...

I love the 197 and was a bit worried I'd have regrets, but now after all the positive comments I've had about the 200 I'm really happy.

Ive gone against the 200 at the mo the R27 is an awsome car and to me im not really upgrading that much so ill save a little longer and get the meg 250!! they let me have ago and to say i was v v v impressed!!

Nashy

iv got a test drive in one monday, cant really afford one atm but worth a go in one i think... really wana sit in some renault recaros too and the 250 is the only one at the dealers with the recaros :smile: so was a really good excuse

You gotta remember that the 197 has coilovers fitted so looks meaner because of its stance. Stick them on the 200 and you'll get the same effect.

Also take into account that white wheels are gash and ruin what ever car they are on.

i know that, tis why i posted this.

i could buy a 200 and keep standerd with that stance or make a 197 look amazing... if you were to put kws on a 200 would it ruin your warrenty?

I am a die hard 197 fan, I own one FFS. However, when I went to Renault to check out the 200 and parked the 197 next to it, the 197 looked dated.

I am now waiting for my 200 to arrive.

TBH mate (and no offence to the owners of white on white) but the white 200 in your pic doesnt suit the white wheels. It just looks a bit wishy washy

i could buy a 200 and keep standerd with that stance or make a 197 look amazing... if you were to put kws on a 200 would it ruin your warrenty?

If your wanting to sell up to get a 200 i fully unerstand, ive started to love them an in Alien green they look awesome. Although if your selling up I want your coilovers and black wheels!!!!

mees a thinking that as mine has no longer got any warrenty i should get a newer one... or a 200.
i think the 197 in that pic looks stunning so am swayin towards that :-( but the deal iv been offerd is playin on my mind so much :worried: :worried: i wish i could have both lol

ever thought of extended warrenty? Got to be a hell of a lot cheaper than getting a new car!! But how come if you need warrenty you bought your 197 only a few months ago knowing that there isnt a lot of warrenty left?

Replacing any part of your car with aftermarket parts generally only voids the warrenty on that specific part of the car eg. if you replace the standard springs with say H&Rs then the warrenty is void on your suspension.

Why not take the coilovers you have on your car the now and put them on a new 200? Its the same suspension anyway.

We're looking at the extended warranty to keep outrs covered from that point of view. But if u really fancy a 200 then buy one mate, yes they do look different (IMO the 197 is better looking) but the 200 with cup chassis is a better car. If we didn't have a ly R27 I'm pretty sure we'd have a 200 now