This is how the special editions should look...

Yes, I know these are some Meggys - but I bloody love them!

A2T09.jpg

Maybe some of the decals are over the top (especially the red bull logos...)

But this is kind of how I imagined the new 200 Red Bull edition to look... not black and yellow!

I think the one in the top right looks AMAZING! with the black and gold/red lines...

Whats everyone else think? Maybe I'm going mad/have no taste what-so-ever!

If someone is reeeally bored - think they could 'shop me up the black/red/gold one on a 197/200 body? :smiley:

dislike! i think limited editions should be performance upgraded cars rather than marketing exercises!

perfect example R26R
bad example "lets change the paint"

lol i didnt mean a change of colour was bad, just that on its own it made a crap limited edition! vauxhall are fans of it and it feckin aggravates me

I think the Australians (i assume its Australia based on the recent RedBull Megane taxi vids on Youtube?) are crazy and have missed the mark with those attempts. Hopefully they can tone them down and make something better :smile:

Ugh. Don't like 'em. :worried:

A special colour is nice enough. Maybe some new wheels and a special interior.

Those just look tacky.

needs a spec upgrade. Like the meg 230 from the 225. +5hp and a LSD. totally different car for the better! and you can throw a good interior at it while your at it, but not the whole accessory catalogue.

Nice, I like the green one! All special editions should be as extreme looking as that, least then they're something a bit special. With some performance upgrades ofcourse.

Well, i was talking purely from an aesthetic point of view...

of course I'd like to see a bit more power under the hood :smile:

Guess I'm in the minority with the looks of them! But still... I think they're sexy!

Wow a lot of hate I didn't think they were that bad. On a related note Audi has pretty much done this with a special edition. Has any one seen an A1 Competition Line? saw one a while back and actually shuddered.

Wow a lot of hate I didn't think they were that bad. On a related note Audi has pretty much done this with a special edition. Has any one seen an A1 Competition Line? saw one a while back and actually shuddered.

These ones..... Know what your saying about the black one, its just wrong. The white one is, nice tho.

AudiA1CompetitionKit_01.jpg

1_1.2_TFSI_Ambition_S-line_competition_kit_legends_%E2%80%93_Seitenansicht,_8._Mai_2011,_Velbert.jpg

I don't mind the A1, its a bit of fun. People need to stop being so uptight! I'm bored of your usual white car black wheels sheep look TBH!

I think the Lotus Renault one looks great, maybe remove the red so its just black/gold though. It looks to me like they're Renault France cars though since they're all left hookers (if they were Ausie they'd be right hand drive right?)