Things you see at 4am

M

Mentalpen

Stood waiting for my taxi at work with it proper chucking it down is this clown who has managed to fall asleep.

Good night he must have had but I wouldn't want his head in a few hours time.

ubesy5uv.jpg

There was a lass squat in the city centre but missed it with the taxi moving.

Oh to be young again.

LoL he will be glad he didn't have slicks on that's for sure.

I was there for around 10mins waiting for the taxi and the lad never moved an inch.

No idea how long he had been there. Wouldn't surprise me if he's still propped up when I finish at 11.

That's so funny. You can sleep anywhere if you've had enough to drink. I once fell asleep in a bass bin at Gatecrasher.

He had moved come 11am.

I had my phone primed just in case tho.

That's so funny. You can sleep anywhere if you've had enough to drink. I once fell asleep in a bass bin at Gatecrasher.

Bass in your faaaaaaccee!

Literally.

I fell asleep during a Paul Van Dyk set in Passion...he was crap tho.

I'm well known by my mates as being able to sleep literally anywhere after a few drinks. It's almost a challenge every time I drink to sleep somewhere different

Was asleep in London Victoria station this morning, sat down with head propped up by one arm.... literally most uncomfortable position ever and slept heavily for 30 mins before head fell off my hand scaring the **** out of me!

He looks like I feel when I'm waiting out there at that time:lol: I had a double take see if I could spot a uniform. See allsorts out there, from the hilarious to the out right frightening!

Can't beat Holbeck though for Taxi waiting entertainment.

Wait til you see clio197.net at 4am round Bedford come the 1st June!!!