Things I like

i have a friend who has recently swapped over from apple to android,and he says its the best thing he has done in some time..
hard to compare for me as i never owned an apple or win based phone

Good result that mate!

Got a feeling you’re not The only changing over to android. Will see after Christmas as I might Be joining you alongside Mes!
Honestly I'm so happy with the changeover, the only gripe is the full stop on the keyboard, I'd prefer it to be a comma.
So far, after a good half an hour going over the settings etc I'm very happy, and I'm sure you'd be too.

Honestly I'm so happy with the changeover, the only gripe is the full stop on the keyboard, I'd prefer it to be a comma.
So far, after a good half an hour going over the settings etc I'm very happy, and I'm sure you'd be too.

Got a feeling I will be as I doubt the x is going to be at a realistic price/month, even after Christmas...

Got a feeling I will be as I doubt the x is going to be at a realistic price/month, even after Christmas...
Thats one of the reasons I switched, no bang for buck, just. A newer version of the same phone with little to no updates. I'm blown away by how technologically advanced the note 8 is!

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thats one of the reasons I switched, no bang for buck, just. A newer version of the same phone with little to no updates. I'm blown away by how technologically advanced the note 8 is!

Why the note 8 over the s8?

Thanks mate, so far I'm really happy with the phone, the screen and camera are jaw dropping!
The stylus is not going to be used but the tariff was only available with the note and it was hard to ignore.

Had it on high performance mode since about 1pm starting off with 95% battery and I'm on 43% now, and it's had a hammering all day as you can imagine!

All my old photos and videos are on, 21gb worth, just music to go now, but I'll need a memory card for that as I had about 80gb on the iPhone, and that only scratches the surface of the 2tb hard drive on my pc that's full of music!
Just need to figure out a decent micro-sd card to spend more money on and I'm set.

And you mean to tell me you plugged it in and you could send messages and receive calls and stuff?

Next you'll be telling us it's cleaned your car for you too.

:smiley:

Brilliant mate. Vive la resistance!

Why the note 8 over the s8?
I originally wanted the s8 due to not knowing much between the two so it was a safe option for me, but the guy in o2 explained that the note is the same as the s8, except for -
having a stylus
bigger screen
smaller but longer lasting battery (which I knew already)
same ip68 rating
Touch & Iris recognition (although you can still use a pin or pattern to unlock)
better camera due to dual lens, I believe. But don't quote me on that.

That was the difference between the phones but the deal for me was -

S8-
unlimited mins, texts, 3gb data £50 a month

Note 8 -
Unlimited mins, texts, 20gb+10free data £50.50p a month.

He gave me staff discount because I'm awesome. Well he said he was feeling nice and it was his good deed for the day but I heard it the other way.

And you mean to tell me you plugged it in and you could send messages and receive calls and stuff?

Next you'll be telling us it's cleaned your car for you too.

:smiley:

Brilliant mate. Vive la resistance!

If only!!! But yeah, absolutely spot on. I literally can't put it down, I won't say I'm converted as such (I won't be buying apple again) but I have had my eyes opened.

Reactions: ///M and Chris
I originally wanted the s8 due to not knowing much between the two so it was a safe option for me, but the guy in o2 explained that the note is the same as the s8, except for -
having a stylus
bigger screen
smaller but longer lasting battery (which I knew already)
same ip68 rating
Touch & Iris recognition (although you can still use a pin or pattern to unlock)
better camera due to dual lens, I believe. But don't quote me on that.

That was the difference between the phones but the deal for me was -

S8-
unlimited mins, texts, 3gb data £50 a month

Note 8 -
Unlimited mins, texts, 20gb+10free data £50.50p a month.

He gave me staff discount because I'm awesome. Well he said he was feeling nice and it was his good deed for the day but I heard it the other way.

Cheers bud - I’ll have to have a look in person at them side by side as I don’t want a enormous phone tbh... the 6+ is about the perfect size for me!

Cheers bud - I’ll have to have a look in person at them side by side as I don’t want a enormous phone tbh... the 6+ is about the perfect size for me!
I moved from the 7 plus and I think it may be taller, but not by much. I'm getting on with the shape and size very well, although the note is a bit more square but the screen isn't as curved on the edges as the s8 which is nice as I don't like the curved aspect of it.

Reactions: Chris and ///M
When the Team retard (who gets paid more than you as she has her tongue lodged up the boss's arse), asks you how to do something in Access, which you know perfectly well how to do, and you say "no sorry, no idea". Then you sit back (whilst taking it easy watching the Dunhill golf on Sky on your second monitor) and watch her shit bricks as she struggles to get her dataset out by the 11am deadline. Then your line manager Skypes you and says "I thought you knew how to do that?", to which you reply "I do, but she can get fucked", to which your line manager replies "fair enough lol".

donald-trump.jpg

When the Team retard (who gets paid more than you as she has her tongue lodged up the boss's arse), asks you how to do something in Access, which you know perfectly well how to do, and you say "no sorry, no idea". Then you sit back (whilst taking it easy watching the Dunhill golf on Sky on your second monitor) and watch her shit bricks as she struggles to get her dataset out by the 11am deadline. Then your line manager Skypes you and says "I thought you knew how to do that?", to which you reply "I do, but she can get fucked", to which your line manager replies "fair enough lol".

View attachment 115315

Lmfao! Legendary!

View attachment 115315
haha this..wish i had 2 monitors too..and a boss like you..

When - as part of doing your job - you get no answer from the intercom and so you use the keycode to get access to the gated mansion of a sexy MILF customer, only to walk in on aforementioned sexy MILF customer doing yoga poses in her front garden.

Nice new addition to the interior....

d6048cfbdeefd105d0efc182cdbec373.jpg

be6e7f8a0af6ec4030851d412447ff08.jpg