the perfect 200

Just ordered same as russ_ellis

200 cup
white
black speedlines
recaros

QUOTE]

will no on ebe diffrent that must be like 80% of the new 200's are coming in white . . . . ly or ag all the way. . . . . IMO

I dont see the need for the RS monitor. I have a handy renaultsport app for the iphone that does what I need. I just need a car now! Roll on Oct!

....the monitor option wasn't available on the 200 when I ordered it! Would've got it otherwise as its also got the Bluetooth kit! Wonder if its just a matter of software or will there be hardware involved? Thinking retro fit!?

What I've ordered which is due 1st week in October :smiley:

FF 200 in LY
Recaros with yellow interior pack
Cup chassis
Black speedlines
Bluetooth and renaultsport monitor
Cup spoiler

pretty much perfect :smiley:

just ordered my 200
cup car
glacier white
white speedlines
cup spoiler

used to have an integra type r so im not bothered about creature comforts like air con its called windows

if i had the money id get the recaros, the black roof, carbon console parts

just ordered my 200
cup car
glacier white
white speedlines
cup spoiler

used to have an integra type r so im not bothered about creature comforts like air con its called windows

if i had the money id get the recaros, the black roof, carbon console parts

Sounds nice

I'd go for the same, but with recaros, Not the black roof though.

But at the end of the day...... As long as i didn't wind up with a gordini or the 5 spoke wheels....... I'd be happy :smiley:

Mine is pretty much perfect spec (imo of course)
Pearl White
Black Speedlines
Black Roof
Cup chassis
GT spoiler
Bluetooth stereo

Only thing missing is the Recaro's, but apart from wear issues, needed the ISOFIX in the front seat for baby roystinho.

Hopefully this will be rectified soon with some black leather and alcantara ones soon

mine would be (and hopefully WILL be soon-ish):

FF Racing Blue
Cup Chassis
Black Speedlines
Black Roof (maybe, not decided yet)

not really sure on the other options tbh.

whats the renaultsport monitor? how does it work? whats it for? is it the only way to get bluetooth?