The Noise..

Great sound. All the hating above makes ne laugh. Like we never hit the limiter in our cars. Half the threads on this place are about exhausts abyway

Great sound. All the hating above makes ne laugh. Like we never hit the limiter in our cars. Half the threads on this place are about exhausts abyway

Big difference between hitting it briefly and sitting bouncing the engine off it repeatedly, if sitting in a car park bouncing a car off the limiter is your thing fine.... but it's still asking for trouble. Mechanical sympathy is hardly hate.

They are most probably bouncing of the limiter of a WOT box, so in theory they shouldnt cause any harm.... HOWEVER..... knob ends!!!

Big difference between hitting it briefly and sitting bouncing the engine off it repeatedly, if sitting in a car park bouncing a car off the limiter is your thing fine.... but it's still asking for trouble. Mechanical sympathy is hardly hate.

Yeah fair comment to be honest

I obviously wasnt myself yesterday, #slapself

Have I just stumbled onto Cliosport?

Come one guys, its a video of stupid yanks. I couldn't care if they damaged anything.. Its the noise I'm liking.

i would rather listen to the s2000 being pushed through the rev range than it sounding like its popping on 3 cylinders...