The man bag

iAndy

Platinum Member
Ok.... So when I go to work I have so much sh!t to take with me its getting passed a joke and I don't wanna carry a briefcase like him off Inbetweeners or a back pack like a 9 year old. So was thinking of getting a man bag. But I don't want to look gay! Has anyone else made the brave purchase or should it be avoided?

I need something that will take : iPad, 2 mobiles, 4 big bunches of keys and a few document wallets. So will have to be bigger than A4 really

I just use a billabong rucksack, looks more like a camping/one day hiking pack than a school bag.

My brother uses a laptop rucksack so things like ipads and laptops can be protected in their own extra padded section.

Just a couple of thoughts if you're not too taken on the "man bag".

Depends on your profession. I've got an expensive leather satchel I use for job interviews / situations where I need to look the part, and a canvas satchel for the other times...

People are quick to judge a book by its cover so bear this in mind.

As for looking queer, that's all in how you hold your wrist. :tongueout:inky:

I've got a couple of good ones from Zara man, good quality and look manly without having to look like a proper executive!

Got a small black leather satchel, and an over shoulder satchel briefcase, in blue canvas and blue leather. And u won't look camp if you have it over both shoulders with hands in pockets! :wink:

Lol this Kev haha, where does Lidl slot into this hierarchy? :smile:

I agree with the leather satchel approach.

The lidl ones are good quality as you have to pay 12p for them, the free ones are pants.

7uda9ave.jpg

Bought one.... From next but not a clue what ya mean by over both shoulders lol

Not a bad choice there fella. I have a plain black one as cant really pull off the metrosexual brown satchel look. To have it over both shoulders just loosen the strap and out it over your head, but it might not look right with that one.