200: The infamous 'RS itch'...

Why did you get rid of the 200? It was the right spec and everything!

It was the right thing to do at the time due to personal circumstances and simply not using it.

Do I regret selling it? Hell yes!! But it was the right thing to do at the time.

Still yet to decide what to do, meggy is very tempting but don't think it'll be a 250...more likely to be the F1 R26.

Yellow looks lovely, but I'd love a white or red one. :thumbup:

As some of you will know I've been speaking to my dealer regarding the 200 Silverstone edition.

He's offering it me @ £17495 reduced from MRRP of £19995 which works out at a £1000 deposit and 43 payments of £293 p/m.

I enquired about the Raider too but there's little/no discounts to be had on those, as yet.

There are 17 Silverstone Editions in stock across the dealer network but none in the North West which is rather frustrating as I want to see/drive one before I decide whether or not to go ahead...my nearest one is Birmingham which is a good 2 hour drive from me.

Does anyone on here have one yet? I've looked on google but the pics that pop up are generally not much use.

I miss my 200 as well really. Was so fun to drive. What do we reckon 1 owner low mileage Silverstones will be going for next summer?

Why not buy an early 197 if you don't use it that much? A very similar car but much lower outlay. Plus if you aren't doing many miles then it should last for a very long time.

As some of you will know I've been speaking to my dealer regarding the 200 Silverstone edition.

He's offering it me @ £17495 reduced from MRRP of £19995 which works out at a £1000 deposit and 43 payments of £293 p/m.

I enquired about the Raider too but there's little/no discounts to be had on those, as yet.

There are 17 Silverstone Editions in stock across the dealer network but none in the North West which is rather frustrating as I want to see/drive one before I decide whether or not to go ahead...my nearest one is Birmingham which is a good 2 hour drive from me.

Does anyone on here have one yet? I've looked on google but the pics that pop up are generally not much use.

I've seen the one at Bham Renault and it does look lush - if you saw it I think you would buy it...however I would never buy new... why not buy a year or two old with low miles and let someone else take the hefty depreciation.

I got a just over 12 month old 200 with Cup pack with only 5000 miles for 5k less than a new one... no brainer.