The have a moan thread - All welcome.

Oh God don't get me started on that.

The general b@st@rdisation of the English language offends me. Da yout ov 2day!!! :bat:

Spitting.

If you're not a Camel or Llama and your mouth isn't full of blood or phlegm then you don't need to spit...

I'm sorry angel I do park in disabled bays lol

Then you are probably one of the idiots I moan about on a daily basis.

My wife can't get a disabled badge, even through she had a stroke just over a year ago and has issues with walking, yet you think you can park there whenever you want? Why is that exactly?

Rolling ones left tracksuit leg up to show off your tag.. Its not big and its not clever.. The fact you got caught means you're pretty **** at what you do

Then you are probably one of the idiots I moan about on a daily basis.

My wife can't get a disabled badge, even through she had a stroke just over a year ago and has issues with walking, yet you think you can park there whenever you want? Why is that exactly?

So no prat dings the door of your pride and joy probably.

Wrong tho.

One sided laws, people having "patterned" time off work, unfair distribution of benefits and sick pay

One sided laws, people having "patterned" time off work, unfair distribution of benefits and sick pay

Like the ones who are really fed up of work one day and then sick the next? Lots of them around annoyingly......

People that drive up to a junction and then think its their god given right to be let out straight away.

People with bad grammar or using txt talk when there's no bloody need for it.

I blame teachers and parents (bring on the wrath of both parents and teachers)

I dumped my ex on the grounds she text talked like a retard :smile:

Funnily enough shes a primary school teacher....god help those children:tomato:

I dumped my ex on the grounds she text talked like a retard :smile:

Funnily enough shes a primary school teacher....god help those children:tomato:

I find the problem with primary school teachers is they can't differentiate between their pupils and grownups.

-people leaving there shopping trolleys next to there cars for them to roll an t**t you car...... put them back you lazy *****

when you take the time to park miles out of the way near no other cars at the supermarket so no one opens a door into yours... only to return to your car with a people carrier parked next to you!

It's called "Merge in Turn" and it's supposed to work like a zip. So whether you've waited longer or not, it should be everyone letting one car in ahead of them.

I agree, there is a dual carriage way near me that often has one lane shut due to road works.

They place massive signs saying "use both lanes" and "merge in turn" but the sheep decide to leave the outside leave empty for 2 miles and all get into one lane leaving a massive tail back.

What infuriates me about this is I either get dirty looks from other drivers because In their eyes I'm jumping the extended queue that they have caused or even worse you get the knobhead who straddles both lanes 1 mile from the cones in the belief he's doing a good public service by stopping people going past.

If everyone used both lanes then used the zip method traffic flow would be maintained

Last edited: