The Embarrassing Confession Box

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Just a bit of fun really

Name one thing that you like that your friends would take the mick out of you for....

Here is my guilty sin....I really like Kelly Clarksons album. I was stuck in traffic on the way to work this morning and listened to it....a lot. I may have even been caught singing along

:smile:

Last edited:
Ballet and Opera...

On the night I proposed to my wife I took her to a performance of Verdi's LaTraviata, its the opera in the film pretty woman, a film which she loves. This particular performance was in a mansion house in Venice, each scene was in a different room and there were only around 15 in the audience. The actors moved among us whilst they performed, handing out champagne. It was truly awe inspiring and very moving.

My mates took the piss and still do now.

I'm a massive lord of the rings fan! Having small bits added to the wedding next hear like table names and music in the background. Also have the one ring on my necklace with my St Jude ( patron St of lost causes). Which I always wear :smile:

i love the meanings behind Tolkiens work and really understand what his books actually mean.

I love listening to Cathrin Jenkins when I want to wind down or if I'm in a lot of pain

do perv on the Kardashians when the misses has it on but don't we all :wink:

ill give you that, i could quite easily enjoy myself with Kourtney if given the chance.
the misses seems to always have it on, that and E news, but she claims its just background TV while shes on maternity leave.

not so much embarrassing as such, but one that has raised a few eyebrows with some mates...
my weakness/confession is a huge soft spot for Carol Vorderman.

ill give you that, i could quite easily enjoy myself with Kourtney if given the chance.
the misses seems to always have it on, that and E news, but she claims its just background TV while shes on maternity leave.

not so much embarrassing as such, but one that has raised a few eyebrows with some mates...
my weakness/confession is a huge soft spot for Carol Vorderman.

Nothing turns me on more than a bird who is good with numbers.

I prefer numbers to letters