The dreaded gearbox problems have began

So Box came today with slave cyl already on, does any one know how to bleed it ? As it's just a push fit I'm confused

theres a bleed point on the pipe that goes to the cylinder....you push in a clip and pull it apart to make it bleed the fluid...

Excelent, you certainly know ur way round these cars mr fox, hopefully I'll get it changed in the next few weeks ready for malton

Done it today she's a beast I can now drive like a c**t again lol, typical I orderd a clutch and it was only 1mm worn but changed it anyway, not 1 problem either smooth sailing and i took the resonator box out while I was in there and refit the bumper so it doesn't pop out under the NS headlight anymore I also took the drain tubes out n give em a clean they were blocked solid. Productive day I'd say

Done it today she's a beast I can now drive like a c**t again lol, typical I orderd a clutch and it was only 1mm worn but changed it anyway, not 1 problem either smooth sailing and i took the resonator box out while I was in there and refit the bumper so it doesn't pop out under the NS headlight anymore I also took the drain tubes out n give em a clean they were blocked solid. Productive day I'd say

excellent days work:thumbsup: