The daily track toy

Can't wait to see the final product :smiley: If you ever need a hand or anything let me know, i'm only around the corner from you.

Always welcome to help out mate I'm consistently braking and fixing things lol gonna finish it Thursday evening but putting it in on saturday if your about

Reactions: DS197
Thanks Yeah I must admit I'm looking forward to it can't wait to get a bigger turbo and get her mapped went down engine dynamics at the weekend she's definitely getting mapped there!

Yeah that's true but I didn't initially intend to go this mad when I purchased it iv got the scoob to have fun with if the weather is that bad clio is just for the short blasts like work /shops etc till I feel the need to scare myself lol

Yeah that's true but I didn't initially intend to go this mad when I purchased it iv got the scoob to have fun with if the weather is that bad clio is just for the short blasts like work /shops etc till I feel the need to scare myself lol

Least you will have 4wheel drifts in the scoob to keep your mind of the clio! :wink:

Iv pulled the engine out of that too 320 wasn't enough was trying to build that just before the clio failed on me but for some reason the clio has a hold on me lol going to finish it as soon as the clio is running sweet i'l try get some pics up of that when I'm doing it

Hahaha it's too cold in the garage so I put a little workshop in the conservatory going fully forged with jdm heads n a huge turbo got 90% of parts just need gaskets n oil pump things like that got the rods etc I'm aiming 5-600 with that it's got a little cage n buckets etc but the goal for that is as soon as it starts up it gives you that feeling of fear hahaha

No way iv never used it for a daily it's too expensive I live 8 miles from work and it wasn't far from £10-15 a day to use Iv had it for just over ten years and she's only on 40k pure fun with that 1

Iv got one on this phone where she's parked in the background i'l take some tho its definitely a car for life I was almost forced to sell her a few years back but couldn't let it go

Reactions: Adam_C
So.... a little update this should of been done by now really but iv had quite a few hiccups
Well she's actually running at the moment but not on the road yet should get round to that Saturday if nothing comes up iv got to run her in before I change the turbo for something a little bigger :smile:

My aim is sat realistically then I can order more parts and finish off the other projects while she's being run in! the 4k limit is going to be extremely frustrating I'm sure