The Alien Project - 200 CUP

Been and had conti's fitted back on speedlines so least got spare set now for if starts pee'ing down really heavy on a track day, can use them as wets.

Really loving the ADO8R's, can really push the car and it hangs on. They have made ride at harder but can live with that.

Been and had conti's fitted back on speedlines so least got spare set now for if starts pee'ing down really heavy on a track day, can use them as wets.

Really loving the ADO8R's, can really push the car and it hangs on. They have made ride at harder but can live with that.

Think you will be surprised how well the AD08R's are in the wet:wink:

Not long now till 1st outing at cadwell, just over a week! (29th)

Also booking Oulton park for 9th April too

1962590_833088386717269_158470728_n.jpg

Cant stop looking at these, its hard not too press the buy button lol

Let me know what they are like, might have to go for these one day, it will be the only mod I will do............

Booked in for the remap at RS tuning for next Tuesday.

Not holding me breathe for any major gains lol. If it's under powered like some are be nice to try get it too standard figures. Also v Power might gain me a extra 1 bhp haha

Had little more work done tonight, been up my mate's place tonight ( Demon Performance Centre )

Had the gear box oil changed
Fitted the HEL braided brake lines
Bled the brake system and put in some fresh AP stuff

10156147_845743718785069_1509342885_n.jpg

Brakes feel better, some feel to them now and G box seems tad smoother aswell.

All left now is bed the pads/disc's in probley 2moz night ,give her a wash before Saturday and be all sorted :thumbsup:

Yes mate. Mine was done at ktec.

Ktr induction kit
Akrapovic evo
Map

Made 214.7

Any chance you could get back to the message I sent you too angel?
[MENTION=2901]Ashton[/MENTION] your patience will be highly rewarded Kenny, just working on something that'll make you more than happy :wink:

Last edited:
Been out and bedded the pads and discs in tonight. Once done , gave it good run to let them cool down and then went for little blast. I'm impressed. Defo feel stronger than last brake set up had on old clio. Really happy with them. Just hope have no issues with ds2500s so fingers crossed!!