The 200 has been keyed :(

some utter w**ker has keyed my 200 all the way from headlight to rear light down the side of the car :jumpon:

It is quite a deep cut and doesn't look like something that will come out with T-Cut.

Any advice guys?

In an ideal world you could find out who out is, slice their testicles off with a blunt razor, slit their throat, sh#t down their neck, douse them in petrol and strike a match... Other than that you really should report it to the old bill.

Prob a job for the body shop tho, gutted for ya tho.

Last edited:
In an ideal world you could find out who out is, slice their testicles off with a blunt razor, slit their throat, sh#t down their next, douse them in petrol and strike a match... Other than that you really should report it to the old bill.

Prob a job for the body shop tho, gutted for ya tho.

Then after give them to all the people on here that has had the same happen to them to finish off.total w-nkers
Hope you get it sorted soon mate

Had it done to my 197 mate, had to have the whole side sprayed. Cost me over £500. Never caught them, it was at merry hill shopping centre, supposed to be cctv's well, but didn't pick them up.

Sorry bud.

Sorry to hear it mate, i really dont understand the need for people to do this!
There is only 2 reasons to cover this...
1. They did it just for the fun of doing it (which makes them w*nkers)
2. You have dont something to them and this is there way of getting back. (still w*nkers because if they have an issue they should sort it face to face like a man)

A friend of mine brought a brand new VW Scirocco last year and one day walked out of work to find half the paint missing and it had had paint stripper/acid thrown over it.

It turns out because he works as a lettings agent, he had to tell someone they couldnt rent a house because the landlord didnt want them there for whatever reason so they took a disliking to him and decided to take revenge even though he was only the middle man.

Some absolute mugs about these days! Probably gonna be a respray job brad, don't help you needing to sell it either! You got a picture of it?

Sorry to hear this, makes you wonder what goes off in some peoples heads.

So sorry to hear this mate, there's some jealous people around. F*cking C*nts

If the damage is bad enough, is this type of malicious damage claimable under insurance, just wondering if someone utterly w*nked up your car, i.e. scratched every panel, could you claim under insurance?

Any advice guys?

Hunt them down and string them up by their balls!

It really does annoy me that people are that moronic they think it is acceptable to do such a thing. I would love to key them in return. As above, what goes around comes around....

Thanks for all the caring about the clio guys! If I find out who it was I will bring it back on them ten times worse but the likelyhood of that happening is very slim. What do you guys think I should do in regards to getting it repaired?