Thanks Fred!

On the advice of Brown bear, I paid Fred a visit at BTM performance in Brum to get my new discs, pads & braided hoses fitted. I would thoroughly recommend Fred who was friendly and knowledgeable, and above all looked after my car! I will now be having all my servicing done there, and never go to Renault again! :nope: he even sprayed the discs to stop them rusting!

9edca5c2.png

As a note, I was going to upgrade the pads as I thought the brakes were poop. Fred discovered that the inner pads had seized, and I had lost roughly 30% braking power. Now they have been sorted, the brakes are sweet, and I'm glad I didn't spend more on aftermarket pads for road use!

Where abouts is this place and how much did they charge to do it all? Really need to get my brakes all sorted and looked at to make sure they are working as they shud be.

Freds a thoroughly nice guy and reasonably priced. Add to that his workshop is 5 minutes drive from my house and its all Win!! :smile:

Top man Fred! Very friendly on here, and your expertise is very useful! Don't forget to pm me those prices! ;-)

I hate seeing all these threads about great service from people like Fred and Birchdown etc, why can't you be in Sheffield?!?!?!?!

Come on Fred its not that grim up norf lol! :smiley:

I hate seeing all these threads about great service from people like Fred and Birchdown etc, why can't you be in Sheffield?!?!?!?!

Come on Fred its not that grim up norf lol! :smiley:

haha that's no excuse mate, i have people driving from glasgow for servicing, you've got it easy :wink:

Never heard a bad word about BTM, thats gotta be something special coming from ClioSport lol.

Glad to see theres still some 'professional' companies left out there :smile: