Bi xeons
Cup pack
leather recaros
upgraded sound system
19" wheels

Had it for about 30 mins .

Was interesting to say the least. . . .

Cant wait to drive it again :smile:
You planning to go over to the dark side already ???

Have to agree they are so nice except the yellow one

I dont think ill buy it but im going back for a second look so who knows !

Proper pan euorp touring motor that

Lots of power especially in extream mode.

But its still turbo so not sure as NA is the way forward for tracks days i think

I wouldn't blame you for going for a Megane 250 as they are mint - If I could afford insurance one, I'd be tempted :wink:

To be honest if your looking at other cars than maybe the 200 isn't for you especially if your used to highly tuned turbo's.

it what i use it for that made me go for NA .

I have booked a track day so we shall see how it fairs there and go from there i think .

Unless the deal is megga tomorrow im offered.

Should be able to get a good discount with the facelift 265 model coming out in March / April time.

Well I think you should be able to use the fact your Clio Silverstone is 50/50 as a bargaining chip too :wink:

it what i use it for that made me go for NA .

I have booked a track day so we shall see how it fairs there and go from there i think .

Unless the deal is megga tomorrow im offered.

What did i say?

The 200 is a fantastic chassis, but the engine is pony and outdated. It sings nicely, dont get me wrong. And its well balanced. But i wished for more power everyime i drove my 200 on track. The straights are a killer. Tight twisty tracks are ok, but get on anything like Bedford and you just want more.

An RS250 might see me back in a Renault.

i'd have one now if my RB didnt fall fatale to a female smashing into it:@ but who knows what i'll be driving in the next two years

With the announcement of the 265 next May, there must be some serious negotiation taking place. I bet you can get several thousand knocked off a 250 at the moment.

I drove one a few months back and it certainly tempted me out of the 197. In fact if I'd managed to sell it for a reasonable price then I'd no doubt have one in the garage now.

Interior and quality is a league apart from the 197/200. It's much like an Audi or VW, classy.

Wasn't as quick as I'd hoped, flat out pace I wouldn't say was massively faster than the Clio, however it's the mid range torque that really impressed. From 3k up it pulls like a train!

Didn't feel as agile by far and the brakes definitely suffered more with the weight, you can definitely feel the extra mass.

Remap runs 300bhp though, says it all!!!

i have driven a 250cup and they are a weapon!!!

would i have one that is the question - if i was changing and the new clio is 5dr turbo then i think i would make the jump to megane 250 3dr :thumbup:

...............in red of course :001_rolleyes:

Similar Thread Suggestions