Test drove a 200

Exactly one year after I got my 197 I test drove a 200. Gotta say I was rather surprised how much they differ. Good stuff: The 200 pulls way more than the 197, dunno if it's the transmission or the engine or both but it certainly packs more umph. Also, the dealer here had a the softer suspension version of the 200 so riding in the city was much smoother. Better radio, better looking interior. Bad stuff: Pedals are more spaced out, transmission felt weird (197 was a lot "clickier", 200 felt more vague) and I'm pretty sure that handling won't be better with the softer springs.

Not to be mistaken - the 200 is awesome - but I'll take my 197 any day of the week especially with that ugly whale-like front-end the glued to the 200 :w00t:

Cheers.

cup chassis is far firmer then on the 197.

front end is ok imo, you'll soon get used to it.

+1 200 front end rocks..... 197 front is to "bland" imo.

bland ???..... Bland ????... I'm sorry do you have eyes ? Wide arches , side vents , rear diffuser , red brembos . How Is that possibly in anyway shape or form bland . I am in genuine shock.

I think you get the point ;-)

bland ???..... Bland ????... I'm sorry do you have eyes ? Wide arches , side vents , rear diffuser , red brembos . How Is that possibly in anyway shape or form bland . I am in genuine shock.

I think you get the point ;-)

YES, and nothing you said was in regards to the FRONT! :tongueout: love the rest, just find the front bland. Admitidly, looks better with a splitter on :thumbup1: In no way are the whole cars bland, like you said "Wide arches , side vents , rear diffuser , red brembos" add the nutty cup spoiler + thats everything an 8 year old wants :smiley: