terrible sound

I've owned a lot of cars over the last 25 years some cheap and some very expensive but I've never heard such a terrible stereo.
Its even bad played quietly..
If i keep the car i will need to bin the lot and replace it all i think...

If its the cabasse, tht under the seat is the radio as the 6 cd player takes up room in the headunit place.

The standard sound is an embarrassment and should be changed by anyone who actually likes music. A new head unit sorts some of the problem but the whole lot needs upgraded. I can't wait to change my speakers. I'm clueless when it comes to car speakers though, I'm more of an audiophile outside the car.

Although mine isn't a cup model, I find the sound very good! Have always changed the headunit and speakers in previous cars but this one is spot on :smile:

You must have a exception Matt, mine would sound better with a old transistor radio blue tacked to the dash...

Yeah, the sound is down right awful, pity Renault didnt do a joint venture with Bose or Infinity on a sound upgrade option?, a great chance missed IMHO.

Mine was shocking , until i realised i didnt have speakers in the back, added some and its much better.

Check your rear speakers - could be a simple explanation :biggrin: