TD Pro Race 3

Has anyone fitted Team Dynamics Pro Race 3's to their Clio? Always loved these alloys and would consider getting rid of my speedlines for them. Would just like some pics to get an idea of what they would look like

If you post a side on pic of yur car and a good enough pic of the wheel then I'm sure one of the 'shopping gurus will be able to work their magic for you.

Imo though, the Clios suit multispokes better than 5 spoke wheels.

Cheers Noddie. Yeah I see what you mean and thats why I dont really want to just go out and buy them without knowing how it will look. Will get some pics together

cliofrontwheel.png

Dreadful quality but you get the idea (ish). I'm sure someone will be along with a better attempt soon!

Spose, Litchy has the Compomotive Mo aloys and they are the similar design to these.

Litchy's got a LY R27 so look at his progress thread for an idea of how it'll look.

Yeah these are the cheap version of the Comp MO5 lol

EDIT - Litchys are the MO6 but look good, think thats made my mind up.

I prefer the Speedlines TBH - I think they look awesome, though I'm not a fan of the TD PR3's anyway, (not wanting to sound a snob) but they always look to me like a poor mans Comp MO5

i have had 2 sets of these on previous cars. great value if you ask me and also v strong. good enough for touring cars then good enough for me. mind you ive had 3 sets of pro care 1.2's too

the pro race 3 defo needs to be paired up with some big brakes tho as there are huge gaps between the spokes

i think im gonna go for some Turinis or the Asseto Gara