Tce splitter

Anyone know what they are like as far as fitting goes? And also a rough price.

I've pmd a couple of people on here who have / had them and one guy hasn't been online for ages and the other just doesn't reply, few people have asked him in threads and he doesn't seem to reply about it.

So just wondering if anyone knows about them, I don't wana go n buy one then find out I could make a total balls of fitting it and wasting x amount of cash.

Any advice would be great.
Thanks ya... :smile:

Last edited:
sorry forgot all about the pm that some guy sent me :wink:

they arent that hard to fit, just need lots of patience and a few hours spare to lay on the ground under the front of the car.

i got mine from ebay for about £25 so couldnt say how much they are new but think its something like £140

you just need to trim and reshape/remove all the clips as none of them line up properly.
4 people (me being the first)in the world as far as i know of have mannaged to make it fit. but i know of 2 that have snapped them trying to make them fit.

if you get one, just remove the rubber splitter and hold the TCE splitter against the car. you will soon see what need to be rework/removed.
just dont remove too many otherwise it wont hold on.

;-) yup, some guy. No names just incase there's another reason as to why ya dint reply :smile: wasn't a sly dig.

Anywhoo, thats epic thanks ya.

If only 4 people have done it, then it sounds like quite a job!!

I'll have to see if I can get one cheap enough so then it doesn't matter so much if it breaks.