Tarox f2000 Front Discs??

Good man, I'll look forward to hearing about them then! Grooved are the way to go and I don't think a bigger disc is required, how much and where did you get yours from mate?

yeah apparently they are pretty good, i won't know how good they are in all honesty as i'm fitting them with new pads that cost me quite a bit more than the discs so expect them to be the ones providing the bigger improvement. I got mine in Italy but the ones on demon tweeks look like the normal price.

I used the G88 version (more grooves) on my alfa track day car and they are a very good disc.

They need to be at their prices :001_huh: they are quite hard wearing i was getting about 11/12k out of a front pair but i'm not hard on brakes.

Thats road and track miles, they make an awsome sound when braking too :thumbup:

Iv had 31k out of one set of standard front discs and that's with about 7 track days so id hope these would easy last that for the price!

That's a fair few £££ for just disks, I'd be paying that little more and getting a 2 piece.

I've used tarox before on my punto gt, they were a good upgrade over the standards, however I'm not sure they are worth that much!

i was always told never to go for more than 6 grooves as you'll loose surface area contact between pad and disc,is that a load of old tosh?

they do seem pricey,a decent cnc machinist will be able to put grooves in a standard disc which i reckon will do the same job for alot less

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Gam Suspension, Brakes & Steering 28
R Suspension, Brakes & Steering 5