Tapatalk

A2ON

Platinum Member
Apparently all v builtin forum have this and it can be activated by the owner ? For free ?

Does this forum have it. ?

not free.
i need to register the site and then you all have to pay to download the software.

something to do with iphones and it showing a compressed version of the site so it works quicker...i think.!

Tapatalk for Iphone

Not sure if anyone knows how to do this, but - make clio197.net avaliable to use on Tapatalk for iphone ?
Cliosport (wash my mouth out haha) is avaliable on Tapatalk, not sure if that points you in the right direction ?

This app costs quite a bit to add on to V Bulletin, and only a very smal %age of people use this site through an I Phone, so Jase decided against it!

I just don't see the point as the site works just fine on an iPhone as it is.
The problem is, the more things we have the more there is to go wrong.

If tapa talk isnt free then screw the idea, im sure theres much more useful things for the club/forum cash can be spent on

tapatalk isn't all its cracked up to be. I'm using it on meganesport.

Yes you can view written threads quickly, but anything that has photos on it, it struggles to show them, and then it won't show all the photos if there are a few!
Stick to using safari if you're on an iphone for this forum, works much better :smile:

I'd certainly be [more] interested in the forum if Tapatalk support was added, Alfa-owner has this and it's great especially when bandwidth is tight.

Android user here by the way, none of that Apple muck! :wink:

I use the normal browser on my iPhone to view this forum and it works spot on tbh.

It's actually faster than my lap top.