Tailored racing boot mat

G8RSH

Winner - POTM April 2018
Has anyone found any that are sold elsewhere other than K-Tec for a 197/200?

9e842ecf3524c5488aa71b263f1ed108.jpg
(Picture 182)

Not as far as I've been able to find, ended up making my own as refused to pay the K-Tax. DIY'd in an afternoon from a 2m x 2m remnant; using the standard mat and rear bench as a template, a few photos on my For Sale thread here. I've read a handful of threads with other members doing the same.

Has anyone found any that are sold elsewhere other than K-Tec for a 197/200?

(Picture 182)

I might see if I can have them made...was thinking about doing the same for my 197.

Strut bar bothers me...and the ISOFIX.

2015-05-07%2017.04.51.jpg

Last edited:
I might see if I can have them made...was thinking about doing the same for my 197.

Strut bar bothers me...and the ISOFIX.

2015-05-07%2017.04.51.jpg

A lad makes really good 172/182 ones on eBay, did message him to see if he had any 197/200's but no luck. We need to get a group buy from someone!

I'm looking to get a quote at the company that usually does the mats for my car parts store but I'm affraid that the price would be the same if not bigger than the K-TECH's.

Would be interested too. Don't think the rear seats are going back in my car, pointless unless I have a baby or something...

Mines arriving this week from KTEC... I'll let you know if it's worth the money!

Last edited:
If you found some nice person who has one from K-tec already you could just make a template from it and DIY it!

Continued from above (as it won't let me edit)...... Saying that I personally don't think it that expensive considering the price you'd pay for a set of mats, its made to order and not just off the shelf too.

I know it's not much but you do get 5% discount being a paid member on here so....

Continued from above (as it won't let me edit)...... Saying that I personally don't think it that expensive considering the price you'd pay for a set of mats, its made to order and not just off the shelf too.

I know it's not much but you do get 5% discount being a paid member on here so....

You are right, for a large custom mat it isn't too badly priced and they do fit nicely.

lol [MENTION=52053]Woppy[/MENTION] just get the dimensions then send it back and get one of them. Haha jks