Swissvax onyx

Anyone used this on BG clios? I got a tester pot of did juice purple haze, and have to say I'm glad I didn't waste my money on a full pot. It went on well and gives good beading but my god does it dull your paintwork! The car actually looks crap after putting it on!

So... Anyone tried Swissvax Onyx on a black clio? I'd like something to give a deep glossy look, that doesn't dull down the flake in the paint.

i found that you had to apply it (dodo juice) in very small amounts on my previous car which was black, never used the Swissvax so i can't give you an opinion on that..

I used to have a Deep Black R27 and tried loads of stuff on it.

Something like Lusso Oro or Victoria Concours will give you the best results, or if you want to spend a bit more, Zymol Glasur (or Vintage!!)

Russ.

Thanks for the heads up Russ. I'm still a little undecided at the moment (which suits as I'm BROKE lol!) so still haven't picked, I'm a little worried about the Vic Concours just because some people seem to talk of it dulling their metal flake. I quite like a bit of flake in my paint.

Onyx will look terrific. Considering it's Swissvax's entry level wax at only £60 it's awesome. Easy to apply and buff off. Only drawback is it's durability, which is quite poor at 4-6 weeks on average per application, but it more than makes up for that with it's colour richness capabilities!! Nice warm summer wax, will make the car look dripping wet :smile: