surely highest mileage 200!

if they are serviced right they will last....

plenty of 172/182/197 at mega-miles on origianal running gear :thumbup:

The only thing i have left to do now is a change of seats/re-trim, LSD diff and maybe an oil cooler

Im still umming and arring about a baffled sump too

The one thing i do know is when im up for a tyre swap i will be getting some A048s

Apart from that im just gonna clean the hell out of it

:smile:

Hows the ECU hunt coming along?

Last edited:
Lol.. Got me there boys... Mmmmmm maybe too much Nos was a factor... But the rest of the car is ok. Granted I've spent a fortune on replacing serviceable parts and servicing but other than that its been a great mile muncher

I completely forgot about the NOS! Every cloud though.... now you have proper boost :smile:

Good plans mate, think much the same as you with the seats, LSD and oil cooler.

Next obvious things are the brakes and collies. I've now got the Ultra Racing front upper and lower braces on along with the rear arb. Got loads of carbon plans but that'll have to wait as I'm building the retail side of the business. Really need to sort my paint work out, either a proper detail or just get it plasticoated.

As for ecu, I think its been sorted this morning but we'll see what arrives, when it arrives before I holds my breath.. Lol

So with all that can a project ever be finished, I'm sure more will come along

I have seen the dipping being done on cars and its pretty damn cool

Matte white looks greeat but im gonna guess if your gonna do it you will go for a diff colour

I hope the ECU is the right one so we can see the car come to life

Could have built an ecu from scratch quicker!

Will be worth the wait though.

Not too sure on that Lee, I imagine it would work out mega bucks and an Omex system isnt really compatible with all the gadgets in a modern car as Ben_r1 found out with his

I have seen the dipping being done on cars and its pretty damn cool

Matte white looks greeat but im gonna guess if your gonna do it you will go for a diff colour

I hope the ECU is the right one so we can see the car come to life

I was actually thinking matte white, there is a matte white z4 near me that's stunning.