Supersprint exhaust system!!! -45%!!!

Yes I agree with TB Rich also, if parts are damaged it could be hassle trying to sort out. You have my part numbers Adrian :smile:

Ur inbox is full

Part numbers i require

Who would i have to pay? And will it be supersprint to delive it?

Thanks

Hello Guys,

first thing i have to ask: Are you 3 (Liams, Ashton, Mark) 100% in?

If you want Supersprint to dispatch the parts directly I have to talk to my supersprint contact again about how they will handle this becaus all the other parts I'm going to pick up at the factory. So you will be informed tomorrow.

I'll also ask how much the delivery will be.

After I've ordered all the parts, I'll get the invoice and then tell you the amount of money you have to transfer. In case of warranty you'll get a copy of the whole invoice. I've talked allready to my contact at supersprint about this and it's enough if you got a copy of the invoice.

Further information on payment and delivery tomorrow.
stay tuned! :smile:

Adrian

Hi Adrian,

I am definitely interested, but I need to know the final price delivered to the UK though. Otherwise I can not compare the deal/price to what the UK guys are selling them at.

873904 & 874014, Cheers.

As said, I'll ask tomorrow for the delivery-price, then you can compare.
But im sure that it'll be cheaper than buying in Britian.

We'll see tomorrow.

Cheers

Hi Liam,

Notice you are potentially going for the same as me (race backbox only)? Is the rest of your system standard (mine is) and I don't suppose you found a video of just the race backbox?

My thoughts were changing the exhausts on these cars for power is essentially a waste of money really and can introduce issues with the mapping/flat spots. So I thought just chaning the backbox can not do any harm other than save a few kg's and improve the noise - which I thought the Sport backbox might be a bit quiet when I am keeping both cats and centre box etc... I am however really hoping it wont drone etc as I use my car for motorway driving alot, but I don't think the backbox is normally the reason for drones?

Cheers,

Hello guys,
The freight costs have to be calculated, they are based on weight and how big the package is!
I'll get a pre-invoice in the next days and then i can tell you how much you have to pay :smile:

Cheers friends :smile:

Hi Liam,

Notice you are potentially going for the same as me (race backbox only)? Is the rest of your system standard (mine is) and I don't suppose you found a video of just the race backbox?

My thoughts were changing the exhausts on these cars for power is essentially a waste of money really and can introduce issues with the mapping/flat spots. So I thought just chaning the backbox can not do any harm other than save a few kg's and improve the noise - which I thought the Sport backbox might be a bit quiet when I am keeping both cats and centre box etc... I am however really hoping it wont drone etc as I use my car for motorway driving alot, but I don't think the backbox is normally the reason for drones?

Cheers,

Yea it looks like were going for the same thing, im gonna keep the main cat in place as i dont want the flat spot to get worse. Just like you im just after some more noise. could not tell you about the drone as the videos on utube are all outside the car.

Adrian, delete some messages from your inbox!

Can you message me or post on here any updates please

I missed DHL today so hopefully get it tomorrow. I just went for the 200 racing backbox and tailpipes (to fit with std system etc).

The only other person who went through with it was Ashton, but as his is a 200T needs to wait for build date IIRC.

Worked out £385 delivered, paid via paypal direct to SS (I don't think paypal's exchange rate was very good but was bloody easy to do it that way). Think on Kam Racing the bits are £612.

Yeah i ordered too thanks to a load of help from [MENTION=38628]TB Rich[/MENTION]

Mine will be with me around 20 March

I'm keeping the OEM downpipe but getting race rear silencer, unsilenced mid section and straight through front pipe

Can. Not. Wait

That'll sound pretty epic! I hope I don't regret not buying the cat and system too! However I want to keep the car below 90db for Thruxton.

I see they are doing a system for the Fiesta ST. Nearly £2.5k for the full system with sports-cat.

We got 45% off noddie. Shal I ask Stefano if we can add another to the list?