Superior spec (aircon) reporting in

We never selected it as its never hot enough up here to need it. I've had it on my last 3 cars (And current car) and never use it.

Opening the windows did nothing! There was no breeze!

I was stuck in a carpark waiting for a colleague to drop off his Toyota for a service in the baking heat. No breeze. I was too hot even with the aircon on. I can only imagine you lot that say "windows open" or "dont use it" didnt have the pleasure of being stationary or using the car much :tongueout:

I've never had AC/CC before my Clio and I appreciate it so much. Normally the windows and my sunroof are plenty but there just wasn't a breeze the last few days so I had to use it (first time since owning the car) kept me nice and cool.

It's not the best, my partners dad's Golf has the best AC I've come across.

The aircon was a god send on sunday/monday. Not sure why but my aircon smells really nice. Makes the car smell really fresh inside. I basically leave it on all the time but just on the lowest setting.

I always have the ac on but I struggle to be cool in the clio as it is so bad. Every other car has ice cold air which cools me.

Mine got nice and cold yesterday, was really muggy outside and having the a/c was great. Ever since they fixed it that is anyway, it didn't work for a while.

Always thought mine was good until having 4 people in the car on a hot day. Even set at 16oC it really struggled to cool the air. :worried:

Rich

My 197 A/C broke last week, local garage says it has a hole in it from a stone, I have no idea how to check this is true?

£280 for a new part fitted. Edit (Compressor I think it was)

Last edited: