Superchip need 200T for development

I wouldn't want my car as a test mule. If you do then don't go and watch them do it.

I wouldn't want my car as a test mule. If you do then don't go and watch them do it.

Can't see the issue really. It your thinking the car will be redlined on a rolling road for a few days then that's still nothing compaired to how Car manufacturers test engines when they leave them running over the std redline, sometimes that lasts for days

I've taken the plunge and booked my car in w/c 16 December. I've used SC before and found the bluefin module a handy piece of kit.

I'll post up the graphs and expected gains once known although hoping for around 220bhp min to be fair,..

never really rated them, tbf, i would rather contact paul at rs tuning and offer to be his test mule

Power will be the last thing I go for with my car

I always, always, ALWAYS do the handling 1st. Then brakes then tyres

I am a firm believer of the age old saying 'power is nothing without control'

Can't see the issue really. It your thinking the car will be redlined on a rolling road for a few days then that's still nothing compaired to how Car manufacturers test engines when they leave them running over the std redline, sometimes that lasts for days

Yes and no, I was more thinking along the lines of them running it with a crap map whilst red lining it constantly over a minimum of 3 days.

I've no doubt it will be fine but not worth the £200-300 saving imo

Lets hope they dont map the victims car running lean as has been found by some customers in the past....

I've taken the plunge and booked my car in w/c 16 December. I've used SC before and found the bluefin module a handy piece of kit.

I'll post up the graphs and expected gains once known although hoping for around 220bhp min to be fair,..

Fair play on jumping in you will have to let us know what it's running standard and then after they have chipped it

Both. Lol

After seeing where the 200T is in need up upgrading they are both higher on.the list than power

But as with every case on here, it's personal preference

:smile:

A lot of people don't understand the difference between the two.
My E30 325i was one of the best handling cars ive ever had not much grip an lsd and rwd where my Evo VI had just about as much grip as any car could generate both great cars to drive but in different ways