Sunday De-Filth

Ashton

200T Test Pilot
Platinum Member
Had 2 hours spare this afternoon so thought I would give the car a clean

Managed to get a bit done. 2 hours is a very quick clean for me

Started off by Sorting the wheels. Used CG Diablo gel with a variety of EZ brushes

After the wheels were raised car was foamed with AF Avalanche

dnod2d.jpg

Foam was left to dwell for 10 mins before being rinsed

2 bucket method next with CG Glosworx shampoo and then rinsed

Takled the car will a very fine clay bar. Not much to remove but made the paint super smooth

15gcugj.jpg

Car was washed again and then rinsed ready for Iron-X. I love this stuff. Works great on wheels too

2ccq8hj.jpg

Rinsed again and topped up the sealant with Wolf's Hard Body (Que reflection shot)

208yayu.jpg

The GoPro took the final shot

e984dl.png

Thanks for reading

A

Last edited:
I wanted to refine the finish a bit with the rotary and a very fine polish [v38 ]but I just didn't have the time or the light

It will prob stay as it is now until the New year when it will be a wheels off 2 day marathon to get it already for the spring

Mines getting another going over tomorrow hopefully finish the machine polishing and then full swiss wax. Yours is looking very nice mate, I need to invest in some iron x

I have to admit. I'd love some swissvax Crystal rock but I'd rather but the money to my future mods

It's shocking. I don't have a drive way so I find it hard to clean the car... Tried to make time today for a full clean and ended up lopping down trees all day.

I'm looking at least another two weeks before she can get a clean :worried:

And I'd never let the Bosnians on her!

I feel your pain of no driveway!!

Weekend of moving my girlfriend in and cleaning her old flat ruined any chance of cleaning! Even her going to China tonight doesn't give me chance to clean before I go to Wales Rally GB next weekend!

I feel your pain of no driveway!!

Weekend of moving my girlfriend in and cleaning her old flat ruined any chance of cleaning! Even her going to China tonight doesn't give me chance to clean before I go to Wales Rally GB next weekend!

It's a pain in the ass. I was going to go clean her this afternoon but it's pishing down with rain so no point.