sunday blast :)

thought i would treat myself to a quick blip round the cat n fiddle and some of the surrounding roads on sunday as the sun was out and as i havent had much of a chance yet due to various reasons.
as youll probably know there are some perfect corners to test the 197 and even though it has naff rubber on (soon to be changed), it was still filling me with masses of confidence. its quite amazing the levels of grip it can maintain through corners at speed. even the misses commented how planted it feels and she takes some pleasing haha.
anyways took a few pics where n when i could. there not the best quality as they were on my iphone (not great with a camera).the glare from the sun didnt help either but im not too bothered as i was just happy to be out n taking pics of my pride n joy :smile:.

Attachments

• IMG_0378.jpg
    IMG_0378.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0386.jpg
    IMG_0386.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 62
Canny beat a wee blast around the back roads eh!

Car's looking smashing it's all about enjoying it :smiley:

Ws there much traffic about up there sunday? was going to go but weather was good so though it'd be busy.

Looks good up there

Canny beat a wee blast around the back roads eh!

Car's looking smashing it's all about enjoying it :smiley:

Na your right you can't n they some really good roads

:tongue_smilie: very nice

Thanks Roy :smile:

Ws there much traffic about up there sunday? was going to go but weather was good so though it'd be busy.

Looks good up there

It was more the pub up there that was heaving mate I must of caught the roads at a good time as I got some good runs round there. First time I had driven up there and I really enjoyed it and it was certainly a cracking day for it.

The first time I ever saw a 197 it was in red. Remember seeing the advert in the cinema. Wanted one from that moment on.

ye red is a mega colour did you have a 197 or straight to the alien green 200? which by the way is immense.

Great stretch of road. I took Litchy up there the other week and he loved it. :smiley:

Take the red beast up to the Highlands - no roads anywhere like it in Britain!

The red beast haha your right there :tongueout: ye would love go have a drive round scotland to be honest in search of some good twistys n views.