17e6f55d.gif
b22a5fb9.gif
3ce633cc.gif
89847226.gif
f6d3e923.gif
032507a0.gif

Sorry I could not chose whitch pictures to put up so put them all up lol

Last edited:
Looks awesome, especially with the diffuser and tips, unsure on the yellow 200 wing mirrors, if they were the 197 ones might look better but the 200 has wing mirrors like prince Charles ears....

Looks awesome, especially with the diffuser and tips, unsure on the yellow 200 wing mirrors, if they were the 197 ones might look better but the 200 has wing mirrors like prince Charles ears....

Haha made me lol that,
they are big aren't they I do get mixed opinions about the wing mirrors but tbh I like them if I keep getting stick mite have be be a carbon wrap job lol.
Cheers fella

Haha made me lol that,
they are big aren't they I do get mixed opinions about the wing mirrors but tbh I like them if I keep getting stick mite have be be a carbon wrap job lol.
Cheers fella

Keep them, you've just said you like them, balls to what other people think its your car and this isn't CS, it's not turinis, trophy spoiler and lows to please everyone :wink:

Last edited:
Keep them, you've just said you like them, balls to what other people think its your car and this isn't CS, it's not turinis, trophy spoiler and lows to please everyone :wink:

Haha and if the car looks nice everyone hates it on cs lol
Well I'm getting a sprint spoiler and a jase splitter or areo one not sure so see what happens lol

Yeah sprint spoiler will suit this :smile: personally aero, but TCE will go with sprint, both subtle options

Mite have to invest in that lol what abou the sides I thinking of getting them done aswell or will it be abit dodgy covering the air bag

very nice, not sure on the yellow wing mirrors. maybe if there was some yellow elsewhere as well, otherwise they stand out on their own a bit much.

Love the 200 diffiser and tips (getting the carbon fibre ones myself soon)

RV

very nice, not sure on the yellow wing mirrors. maybe if there was some yellow elsewhere as well, otherwise they stand out on their own a bit much.

Love the 200 diffiser and tips (getting the carbon fibre ones myself soon)

RV

Cheers yeah get them mate they look well IMO.. Well I was thinking of getting a jase splitter and have the lip on it sprayed yellow to tie the mirrors not sure tho.
I'm just between getting a jase splitter or aero one

Car looks fantastic and best colour mate :wink:

Not keen on the yellow 200 mirrors but i'm not an outgoing person like that! I like dark and stealth :smile:.

The car looks in good condition, what kind of wax or sealant did you apply?

I like your mirrors mate although i do agree with RVanner, there needs to be something else in yellow, maybe get the calipers done or the diamonds?

Car looks fantastic and best colour mate :wink:

Not keen on the yellow 200 mirrors but i'm not an outgoing person like that! I like dark and stealth :smile:.

The car looks in good condition, what kind of wax or sealant did you apply?

Cheers it is when it's clean lol
I tbh I haven't used any one it wile I have had in I need to get some but I'm Unsere what to use, I'm abit clueless when it comes to detailing.
But I do know the previouse owner used maguires

Loving the rear diffuser mate, I was wondering what it might look like on a black 197 with the black diffuser and carbon tips. Is that one of Fernandez's ones?