sub 9min in standard r27 @ ring

Mustn't have been leaving any margin for error. I assume you've done it a few times before?

only done 19 laps ever @ ring (only 8 in r27). cud go faster if on semi slicks. will upload photos etc wen hme :smiley:

Congrats.
I'm also a member of the sub 9min club in an R27 (I have a software tune now, but the sub 9min times were done when the car was 100% stock).

Well done mate!!! Did you have a good time? Weather etc?

I am the ONLY member of the OVER 15 minutes club :wink::wink:

only got 2 or 3 videos as they kept erroring but i'll see if i can get them on youtube on tuesday. love this place me :smiley:

It really is somewhere special. Even though I hate the track driving, the whole atmosphere there is wünderschon!!!!!!

Fair play mate, I went there in my mates Clio and got a laptime from Bridge to Gantry of 8mins 40secs. The Clio in question was far from standard though lol.

Well done chap! Im heading out the on the 1st weekend of Oct for a full day onm the Sat hopefully will get plenty of track time in and no closures! Would love it if it was closed for bikes as it was last time i was there!

I got sub 9 mins in a 182 with R888s with a speed limit on a small part of the track where they were repairing the armco but to be honest only lifted a little and did BTG in 8.54.

Hmmmmm dunno if i will be that in my R27, with the 182 was to bothered about damaging it and we were using plenty of kerbs and getting airborne lol