Student Life

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
And full time work lol!

Starting my OU course soon, wanting to get a full on degree eventually.

It all seemed real when the textbooks turned up:

IMAG1513_1_zps76e89ebd.jpg

And my brain got fried when I looked at one of the books lol!!!

IMAG1514_zps5c0d35ab.jpg

IMAG1515_zps9c224ba9.jpg

Is it worth applying for a student card, or is that asking a stupid question lol!?

Don't forget it's not obligatory no go unwashed

I was considering that fact. Was thinking of becoming like those pikey Fracking protesters that have set up in Balcombe....less than 3 miles from my house....I can smell them from here. And seriously, can hear them too if the winds in the right direction lol!

Just remember Mike that all scientific experiments and human experiences happen over billions of billions of billions of Planck times, making any events happening at the Planck scale hard to detect.

Just remember Mike that all scientific experiments and human experiences happen over billions of billions of billions of Planck times, making any events happening at the Planck scale hard to detect.

Mike's supercharged 197's 0-60 time is measured in Planck seconds no? :wink:

It is and having been in it I'd estimate that his 0-60 is 9.460983645e+43 in Planck time

So his 0-60 is 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000051 seconds?
Meh, my Saxo is faster than that :wink:

What's your desired career? :/

It's more of an interest at the moment, if an opportunity arises where I can use it, then I will take it :smile:

Free Cheesburger or medium fries or mcflurry at mcdonalds... :tongueout:

I think that will be worth it then :smile:

Wow I struggled to add up the price of my shopping ( no joke) and now you can act like the world owes you a favour for absolutey no reason ..... Damn students lol

How many fingers n toes you got??? You may need to ask that lady friend you were debating to ask out :wink: