Strange Mercedes Van

Matt197

South West Rep
How dodgy is this, a Mercedes van pulls into our cul-de-sac very quietly, I only noticed the van because I was getting up from my desk.

A young guy jumps out and walks up the drive then quickly walks off with mobile phone in hand and gets back into the van.

I might just be being paranoid but it seems very odd, at first I fault he was delivering something but nothing was left.

Now on high alert, anyone try’s to break into the house will get a face full of Mr Bat baseball_slam_by_Kermodog.gif

Don't blame you, I'm always on high alert since someone tried to get mine. :worried:

you get a reg?

maybe report it to the police just in case and see if they can put a marker ont he van on their system.

plus if (god forbid) anything does happen, you have reported it, and the police know.

Did not get the reg because I fault it was a delivery driver.

If they do break in there will be no need for the police :closedeyes:

Last edited:
be carefull Matt not worth getting into a rumble for you don't know what these scroats might be carrying, can you not put the car somewhere else for a week, i.e. neighbours garage, failing that do you know someone who can lend you a big dog for a bit, if some feckers up to no good the dog should scare them off.

Last edited:
Had a guy try to get in to mine the other week, ran out with my dogs (2 boxer's and a very over grown angry lab) =D

be carefull Matt not worth getting into a rumble for you don't know what these scroats might be carrying, can you not put the car somewhere else for a week, i.e. neighbours garage, failing that do you know someone who can lend you a big dog for a bit, if some feckers up to no good the dog should scare them off.

Ye I know what you are saying mate, last thing I want is a knife stuck in me but I was not planning on face to face combat hehe.

Soon as they climb the stairs looking for the keys a nice baseball bat will be waiting for them at the top.

Don’t have any where safe to move the car, might just be me being paranoid but why would you walk part way up someone else’s drive then walk off again, very odd.

Hehe, that is the kind of thing I do, but I ALWAYS have a flyer to put on the car in my hand!

Sounds dodgy as though...possibly!

As for that smiley you put in your first post, if you type : bat : on here all close together, you get :bat:

:smile: