Strange buzzing noise when in gear? help!

When the car is in gear/accelerating, its makes this strange buzzing noise which sounds like its coming from the passengers side dash type area...
I took advice from previous threads and turned left and right to see if the noise was a wheel bearing, and the noise didnt stop.

It also doesnt make the noise when in neutral or when changing gear it stops, and then starts again when in gear..

Anyone have an idea of what the issue could be?!

yeah? i looked at another read and they mentioned the possibility of it being the gearbox oil being too low too :S

The guy recommended i get the whole clutch replaced while they have the gearbox out because ittl only be an extra £50 in parts, he gave me a quote of £300-£400, is that about right for the job?
Also, is this something i should contact the garage i bought the car off? I still have three months warranty and the thrust bearing isnt "technically" wear and tear!?

I'm having the same problem, I've changed the gearbox oil so it's not that. I was told it could be the flywheel and would be better off changing the clutch also. Let me know how u get on james.