Storm Grey Clio 200

Just bought it the other day, by far the best car I've ever drove! Pretty nippy but most impressed by the handling

Only had a chance to take one semi decent picture so far so here it is -

260174_2184050560214_1215483851_32710899_7007158.jpg

Clio 200 RS Non Cup
Recaro Front Seats
Storm Grey Paint
ID Black Roof & Mirrors

Plans so far are -
Exhaust, either supersprint or milltek (opinions?)
Performance panel filter K&N or Green
Lowered 25-30mm any ideas which coilovers best to use on 200's?

Eventually... Cams!

Welcome mate!

I would opt for the ITG filter over the other two, have a look at Camskill for buying one.
As for coilovers either KW or H&R seem to be the favourites on here. As with most things, depends on your budget... Ohlins!?!?!?

exactly the same spec as mine. mind you im thinking of Akrapovic for my exhaust and itg for filter

:smile:

Lovely car! As for coilovers not sure, not sure what options there is at the moment for new 200's as the top mounts i think are slightly different. People on here have had issues getting anything to fit.

if it were me id go with the Supersprint exaust, i think it soundsthe best out of them all. Gre has one on here, should do a search for it. Would even have it above the Akrapovic.

this is the ex demo car from renault newcastle am sorry mate but i killed your car on a test drive when it only had 200 miles on it. very very nice car love the roof wish i got the roof on mine

very nice storm grey,ime thinking of going for the supersprint some good reviews,as for lows think the early 200's are same as 197cup so most springs and coilovers fit but later 200's have different mounts.