Storm Grey 200

Looks great!

I have gone for Raiders and most people said I should have got speedlines but i dont want to be like everyone else.

I have never heard of another car with RB and raiders so i'm happy!

some1 has stolen the paint off ure car?????

lmao only jokin mate looks awesome I love thse wheels if ure ever selling i want first dibs

Was brought up in North Wales....know the scenery and roads well (used to do the Evo Triangle long before it became famous)....Great Orme is a good little run! There was a time when they closed it for stages of the RAC Rally....not sure if they still do Rallies on there now....

The Orme is still used for the odd motorsport event...mainly classic touring rallies. The last time I went round it competitive was 2004. Quite interesting on forest tyres when you hit a patch of oil! haha

get some more pics up mate ! love the colour, only reason that makes me wanna px my 197... cant make up my mind though, keep the 197 and have no payments, or get a new 200 and pay the price..... get some pics up, or I should probably ask you not to :smile:

Thanks for the comments guys, will try get some new pictures for you all this weekend.

Bit hectic at the moment, our new garage opens in 3 weeks so not a lot of free time...

Never been a major fan of the grey colours, but I like this.

Yes, it looks very good :smile:

Here's a shot a took after a quick clean and polish on the weekend.

cliohengistlarge.jpg

Hit a badger last week, fortunately only tore some of the arch liner out. Poor bugger ran out about 10ft in front of me, by time i saw it it was already going under the wheels.

Couple more pictures to put up later today if i have time.

On wednesday im off to France, Andorra and Spain with the clio, so expect a big update in a few weeks time.

Here's a shot a took after a quick clean and polish on the weekend.

cliohengistlarge.jpg

Hit a badger last week, fortunately only tore some of the arch liner out. Poor bugger ran out about 10ft in front of me, by time i saw it it was already going under the wheels.

Couple more pictures to put up later today if i have time.

On wednesday im off to France, Andorra and Spain with the clio, so expect a big update in a few weeks time.

easily the best colour to get these in dude, youve made a good choice.
i absolutely love this colour and the alien green :thumbsup:

needs black wheels tho :thumbup:

Ordered mine with the black wheels, cant wait for delivery end of oct! you can expect a whole thread of photos of just about every sexy angle i can find on it.

So the journey begins tomorrow morning. Starting my 10 day euro tour, through Belgium, France, Andorra and maybe a little bit of Spain weather dependant (roads arounds Ribes/Ripoll seem interesting).

Will be posting a full report sometime when i get back.

cliosunset2.jpg