Stories from the Road | June 12th Update | Page 8

Lol lol one thing Edwin knows is that's it's not how u stand by ur car it's how u drive ur car. Hold in can I see vicky pollard in that drivers seat I'm sure I can see the kappa trackie lol

Ha ha, love the picture! Your quite keen on these Barry motors aren't you Tom! I saw a C2 on the way home that was Barry worthy, black, lowered beyond drivability, Lexarse lights, blacked out windows, some dodgy front lights and some awkwardly sized alloys!

Ha ha, love the picture! Your quite keen on these Barry motors aren't you Tom! I saw a C2 on the way home that was Barry worthy, black, lowered beyond drivability, Lexarse lights, blacked out windows, some dodgy front lights and some awkwardly sized alloys!

Arran are u comming FCS show ?:thumbsup:

Lol it was killing me and the sales manager with laughter making that on my lunch today lol.

It originally was just white... Then he grew hair, a suit, etc, etc... Also adjusted his smile loads lol.

I didn't used to take pics of barry cars - gonna start now. :smiley:

Arran are u comming FCS show ?:thumbsup:

Would like to, but it's the day before I go on holiday and I'm not 100% sure if I'll be working. Could do without working tbh.

Enjoyed it last time, the missus didn't though!

I drove one of them cortina estates years ago when I was a roofer and remember carrying a tonn of lead in the back and the wheels were scrapping on the arches.I was pulled up by the old bill at junc3 of the m5 and it rolled down the hill as the hand brake couldn't hold the wait lol the good old day aaaaa