Sticker bomb vinyl ordered

Bangbangbenny

Platinum Member
Hi there, just ordered some sticker bomb vinyl to do some bits on my new f1, Ive never had any experince with vinyl, a few tips would be a massive help including any little tools needed, also of a few pics would be brilliant.

is sticker bombing still cool??

i did it a few years back on my impreza, but kinda thought it had died a death!?

but as said, heat it up, dont stretch it too far, use a decent sharp blade and take your time.

Lol, I'm not sure if it's cool, I've personally never seen it done, but I've never been involved in the vw or jab scene, I just liked the pic that I saw on a thread, Somthing different that I couldn't do on my Mercedes,

I'm looking at doing the silver strips of trim, the dash round the a/c controls, the vents and the clock binnacle.

Cool! I like the look tried it on my laptop once but failed and never had enough stickers lol where did you get the vinyl? some before and after pics would be cool :smile:

I've sticker bombed my interior before. I did single stickers though, took ages. Vinyl would look much better and the finish would be nicer.

Imo, this is one sure-fire way to ruin a good looking car.

Pouring brake fluid onto your car would look much better imo.

Yeah, my bad, I posted this in the wrong section. I think is a personal thing, some people will hate it and some will like it. But it's a relatively cheap mod that I can do with a few mates over a weekend at work, I may hate it after doing it but I won't know until I try.

I'm interested to see the outcome of this. I've seen some sticker bombs that look crap, but others that look amazing.

Saw the back of a mirror done, along with the interior strips - that looked cool.

Saw a whole boot cover done - that looked crap haha.

Petrol cap covers also look dated these days. >.<

Yeah I think it's quite popular with v dubs, but that's on the out side of the car, I'm not down with that, I do not have the skills or patience to attempt that. Hopefully the vinyl will turn up this week and will try and do some this weekend, pics to follow??