Steering wheel

Discussion in 'Interior and Audio' started by Danmar_castle, Nov 3, 2016.

1. Hi! I didn't see you comment untill now. I don't go so much in here. I am more on Facebook. Actualy, now I am making a steering wheel for a guy in England, and probably you will se it in shows. His name is Jordan Shaw. If you want to talk more, please find me on Facebook as Androne Georgian.
    Thank you!

Gordini likes this.

2. This is a picture of the steering wheel. I can asure you the wheel is simetrical. If you want more pictures and imformation, please find me on Facebook as Androne Georgian and we can talk more.

Attached Files:

sevenfourate, DS197 and Gordini like this.
  3. Christopher

Christopher Paid Member

Manchester
    200 Clubsport
    I appreciate the work that's gone into it, but it's not for me.

4. Dmonk197

Dmonk197 Paid Member

Borehamwood
    197 R27
    also somehow he has the 220 blade in the front bumper!!

5. ///M

///M Gold Member

R27, ///M CS, Exige V6
    LOT of work gone into that front end. Fog light removal and opening up the grilles to be all one bit, the adding of the blade, the filled in badge and god knows what's been done to the lights to get them like that.

Really like it.

Gordini and sevenfourate like this.
  6. MarkTeamF1

MarkTeamF1 POTM Winner - March 2017 Paid Member

R27 197 #379
    Steering wheel is the nuts! I'd rather save an Extra £200 and buy one of these then get a re-trim!

7. Gordini

Gordini Paid Member

Surrey
    Clio 200 Gordini
    Completely agree. One of my favourite Clios. Shame the thread is so short :worried:

8. ///M

///M Gold Member

R27, ///M CS, Exige V6
    Agreed mate. I'd like to see a full build thread. There are not many who have done anything majorly cosmetic like this.

To be honest, I'd settle for more photos!

@agergeorgian anything you can show us? :smile:

Gordini likes this.
  9. Actualy it is a Megane 250 blade and grill.

10. I don't have too many decent photos, but afther I will finnish my project on the even more custom interior that I am working at, I will take some profesional photos and make a new thread.

11. Thank you for apreciating it! I didn't show too much my car, because I want it to be unique. I am not in any car clubs in Romania, I don't go to shows with it. I build it for me, for my pleasure and for making it a nice looking daily car.

DS197 and Gordini like this.
  12. Gordini

Gordini Paid Member

Surrey
    Clio 200 Gordini
    Good job! You have succeeded! :smile:

13. ///M

///M Gold Member

R27, ///M CS, Exige V6
    Great stuff mate. Look forward to seeing it very much :thumb:

14. If interested, please contact me on Facebook. I am Androne Georgian. I can make some discount. :smile:

15. Why is that? Give me some feedback. You don't like the shape, or it is expensive? Find me on Facebook as Androne Georgian and I can make some discount. Thank you!

16. New steering wheel ready to depart tomorow for England! I think it looks beautiful also like this, without the Renault Sport trim. What do you guys think?

Attached Files:

DS197 likes this.
  17. DS197

DS197 POTM Winner - June 2017 Paid Member

Clio 197
    That wheel looks so good! I love it :french:

18. Jimmy

Jimmy Good cop Administrator

I like the look of that wheel, very Ferrari-esque!

19. The more I look at it, the more I like it. I think it is even better looking than my own, because the bottom is more flat than on mine.