Steering wheel....

Seems my steering wheel has bubbled slightly and is starting to peel a little, I am guessing due to the heatwave we had over a spell of 4 weeks.

Do you think I have a case for a new steering wheel? I know it is minimal at the moment but surely will only get worse, it is already driving me mad as the rippled part is right were my hand rests on the wheel and it just rubs and feels rough, argh!!

Car is 3 years old this month with 20k on the clock :worried:

Odds of them actually sorting this out for me?

p55t.jpg

Yes do it Ive had 4 in 7 years the one before this one I got now lasted only 13 months.Search for steering wheel threads they will all tell the same story

Problem these steering wheel, if they left park up by the sun and that what melt it.

I always cover mine when I park up and my steering wheel is now over 5 year old from new.

Problem these steering wheel, if they left park up by the sun and that what melt it.

I always cover mine when I park up and my steering wheel is now over 5 year old from new.

Mine were all ways covered Giles but they still melted.Must be my super soft hands:wink:

You not got a woman driving yours mate plus you got hands like a baby's Bum :wink: