Steering wheel retrim

I'm after my steering wheel re trimmed but instead of the oem straight line marker and stitching in red I want it blue and the stitching blue to match albi blue of my car any recommendations guys??

Mine had one from edge wasn't impressed.
Mine is a snappy one you can see pics in the for sale as my car is in there at the mo

How much does snappy charge for a full retrim mate? Does he do alcantara as well? Thanks [MENTION=1006]lemonnobby[/MENTION]

Btw mine is Edge re trimmed as well and wasn't impressed with the result either.

This is my 182 trophy wheel from snappy

The quality is excellent and you can have pretty much what ever you want.

AC37C89F-2BCA-48CA-8525-EB342D02656B_zpskihdno5v.jpg

BTW The flash makes the airbag look a completely different colour match but this isn't the case in normal light! lol

I used Royal Steering Wheels as Edge never responded after several emails and I was glad I did as the service is great from RoyalSW's
Will post a picture later on

This is my 182 trophy wheel from snappy

The quality is excellent and you can have pretty much what ever you want.

AC37C89F-2BCA-48CA-8525-EB342D02656B_zpskihdno5v.jpg

BTW The flash makes the airbag look a completely different colour match but this isn't the case in normal light! lol

That looks mint ! How much extra was it to get the 'Trophy' writing at the bottom ?

That looks mint ! How much extra was it to get the 'Trophy' writing at the bottom ?

Was £170 all In buddy don't think it actually cost more for the trophy writing, then again I haven't had a snappy basic refurb, might be an extra £20 or around that, people have had extra stuff instead like the "172 cup" logo etc