Steering wheel Airbag light delete

Just fitting my new steering wheel

it came with a resistor to delete the airbag light but I don't know where it plugs into anyone know?

it came with a 2 ohm loop and an earth spade connector with nothing on the over end

Thanks

What boss you using? My omp came with instructions on the resistor but haven't got them to hand at the moment

Its a simoni Racing one - they didn't have any OMP ones unfortuanltely

the airbag delete thing they sent was nowhere near what it should be; unless it plugs into the look somewhere else.

I got it sorted by going to maplin and got some 2x 2.3ohm resistors and plugged them in and it's sorted. You need one either side of the airbag , the thing in the kit was just one resistor and a black wire with a spade connector

All sorted now and the driving position is pretty much perfect now.

Only problem is there is a strange clicking noise coming from the squib when I turn the wheel. Not sure what it is - I removed the wheel and boss again to check it wasn just a wire or something but think its actually comin from inside the squib itself.

That sounds like the cartridge that carries the wiring (white flat cable). It did that in mine then shredded itself :'(

how did it happen and how did you sort it?

i was really careful taking everything apart and putting everything back together so don't know whats gone on there

Same thing happened to me tonight. Was really carefull taking it all out but the bloody thing jumped out and the ribbon holder ended up hanging down by my knees!
I put it all back together and all was good until I turned the wheel then the bloody airbag light came on. I suspect the ribbon cable got damaged. Do you know if you can replace jus the holder with the ribbon?