standard exhaust.

does anyone have a picture of the standard exhaust for a 197?

also does the standard exhaust have slanted exits?

I don't have a picture I'm afraid, but yes it does have slash cut tailpipes, they match the angle of the diffuser.

I presume you're talking about on a 197? If not then everything I've just told you is wrong. :smiley:

Yeah it's easy enough, just a bit fiddly.

The tailpipes are about an inch and a half long out of the backbox, so there's plenty for the trims to grip onto don't worry. The tricky bit is getting the clamp past the diffuser... It can be done without removing the diffuser if you're patient and not fussed about getting mucky hands. If you slide the clamp through the exhaust holes on the diffuser first and then push the trims as far on as they will go, then with a ratchet spanner (a normal one will do, but it's easier and much quicker with a ratcher spanner) just tighten the clamps up nicely.

Doing it this way pretty much hides the clamps behind the diffuser, so it doesn't look like a stuck on trim bit from Halfrauds. :smile:

cool no problem with getting dirty. I'd have got them on either way just wanted to know how easy it was.
it has to be easier then removing the ICV on my fiesta. screws in the worst place :smile:

foxspeed I'll save that link for later when it comes to exhaust change time. trims just bolt on no cutting required lol.