Standard 200 exhaust

Dont think they are stainless tbh. I have the standard one in the garage and its rusty lol.

Im thinking of changing standard exhaust you see im hearing mixed reviews some say standard is good quality dont change others are saying theyre crap and take it off im in a dilema what do i do lol next question what do i go for i hear yozza ones are good but not available for 200 ? Or an akro ive had akros on all my bikes never knew they made them for cars

I've got the ktec with the decat fitted, highly recommended imo! Pops and bangs on gear shift and let off. Took a few adjustments after a couple heat cycles. As the tail pipes were rubbing on the defuser but all good now. Noticable mid range power chance aswel!

Im thinking of changing standard exhaust you see im hearing mixed reviews some say standard is good quality dont change others are saying theyre crap and take it off im in a dilema what do i do lol next question what do i go for i hear yozza ones are good but not available for 200 ? Or an akro ive had akros on all my bikes never knew they made them for cars

"yozza" exhausts are available for the 200 mate there is a group buy in the for sale section. JP made the yoz system btw.

Whos jp ?

JP exhausts in Macclesfield mate. They built the yozza system and have just finished making a full system for the 200 :smile:
Check the for sale section it's a bargain tbf, once the group buy is over you will only be able to get them through ktec.

The akrapovic is the only one so far with proven power increase as far as I'm aware, the standard exhaust is good quality so I'd only really change it if you want a bit more noise

i did a single decat and a exhaust change,
i built mine similar to the akrapovic one,
i gained 5kW and 7Nm

you will find the system is mainly aluminiumised steel to combat rust....my old system is behind the garage been there for over 3 yrs and its rust free :wiz: