Standard 200 alloys

Why the hell do people have these? They are utterly gash.

I couldn't even consider ordering a 200 without black or white speedlines!

What do you guys(and girls) think about them?

I agree they don't look great, but having seen them on a LY 200 with anthracite exterior pack I think they work well on that particular car.

well I dont think any other wheel is available if you dont go for the cup chassis, or at least in poland that is, any other wheel added - anthracite, speedline cup white or black adds the cup chassis, which is a bit too stiff for polish roads, the standard setup is just fine on the 197 so I guess the 200 should be fine as well, plenty of feel and grip, easier and more predictable in the rain for sure.... bit off topic I know :smile:

The standard 200 alloys are the same as the standard silver 197s alloys. If you opt for the Cup chassis you get a different wheel. The Cup ones are anthracite, and I think not too bad.

Heres a pic of our 200 with black speedlines on the front, and our track wheels (Normal 197/200 wheels) on the back:

IMG_0206.jpg

The black look much better yes, but the silver wheels are ok.

N0ddie, the standard 200 wheels are silver versions of the 200 cup wheels, the wheels on the back of your 200 are 197 wheels but are available as an option on 200s...

And you can order the speedlines on a standard or cup packed car...